Bakersfield Roll-Off Service
12442 Brenda Jean Ct.
Bakersfield, CA 93312
Dumpster Rental Contract
Terms & Conditions:
agree to the following terms and conditions for rental of described
Pricing & Payments:
- Customer agrees to pay: $500 per week (7 days) for the 14 yd. container or $650 per week for the 20 yard container, as well as
any overages incurred due to overloading and/or additional days and/or additional dumps requested by the Customer.
- Additional Dumps are charged at $250 per trip, plus any gate fees charged at disposal site.
- Customer is responsible for all associated dump fees, construction and demolition materials will be billed at $86 per ton, and
Household waste $63 per ton.
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, etc.
- The container rental includes use for up to 7 days. If the container is kept longer there will be an additional fee of$100.00 per day.
- Payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the container. Any additional
fees due to overweight or other fees not paid upon delivery are due within 14 days of container pick up.
- If paying by check and the check is returned for insufficient funds from the banking institution the Customer is responsible for
any returned check fees
- Maximum Payload of the Dumpster is 4 tons (8,000 lbs). Customer agrees to unload any weight over this amount. Alternatively,
customer agrees to be billed at $200 per hour for unloading by Bakersfield Roll-Off personnel, or be charged $250 per ton for
- If dumpster in unable to be picked up by Bakersfield Roll-Off Services at scheduled time a dry run fee of $120 will be assessed.
Access and Ground Conditions:
While refuse dumpsters are in your possession, you will NOT place or allow to be placed into the dumpster:
- Substances hazardous to health such astoxic or corrosive materials or liquids.
- Liquids of any kind weather contained or not.
- Cans, drums or other container of any kind unless empted and crushed and incapable of carrying any liquid.
- Medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind.
- Any material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g. malodorous
waste: asbestos, paint, tries, gas bottle, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries,
household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional ovens, microwave
ovens, washer, dryer, unless prior agreed upon with Bakersfield Roll-Off Service
- Extremely heavy material such as rock, dirt, or concrete. Please let us know and we can
help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
- All refuse shall remain within the confines of the dumpster and shall not exceed the top or sides. Every attempt shall be
taken to equally disperse the weight of the refuse within the dumpster. Overloaded Dumpsters will be charged at the next
size up price (14 yd. to 20 yd.) or billed for an additional dump fee if there is no larger size (i.e. 20 yard dumpsters
- Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment in excess of reasonable wear and tear.
- The Customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including
the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery,
placement and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and the
customer should therefore takes steps to protect surfaces (e.g. Paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery.
- Should the container cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading. Bakersfield Roll-Offs is only
responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that heavy container may cause damage
and that the placement of these heavy containers
- Should the Customer fail to return the container, Bakersfield Roll-Offs maintains the right to enter upon the premises
where the container may be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the Customer’s expense all
without legal process, the Customer hereby waives any claims for damages from any such entry or removal.
agree to all of the above Terms and Conditions.