I, (Customer requesting service) agree to the following terms and conditions for rental of
Pricing & Payments:
- Customer agrees to pay: $500 per week for the 14 yd. container or $650/week for the 20 yard
container, as well as any overages incurred due to overloading or additional days or additional dumps
requested by the Customer.
- Additional Dumps are charged at $250 per trip, plus any gate fees charged at disposal site
- Customer is responsible for all associated dump fees, construction and demolition materials will be billed at $80 per ton, and Houshold waste $58 per ton.
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires,
- The container rental includes use for up to 7 days. If the container is kept longer there will
be an additional fee of $100.00 per day.
- Payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the
container. Any additional fees due to overweight or other fees not paid upon delivery are due within 14
days of container pick up.
- If paying by check and the check is returned for insufficient funds from the banking institution the
Customer is responsible for any returned check fees.
- While refuse dumpsters are in your possession, you will NOT place or allow to be placed into the
- Substances hazardous to health such toxic or corrosive materials or liquids.
- Liquids of any kind weather contained or not.
- Cans, drums or other container of any kind unless empted and crushed and incapable of
carrying any liquid.
- Medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind.
- Any material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g.
malodorous waste: asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottle, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle
batteries, household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional
ovens, microwave ovens, washer, dryer,
- Extremely heavy material such as rock, dirt, or concrete. Please let us know and we
can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
- All refuse shall remain within the confines of the dumpster and shall not exceed the top or sides. Every
attempt shall be taken to equally disperse the weight of the refuse within the dumpster.
- Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment in excess of reasonable wear and
Access and Ground Conditions:
- The Customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery
site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground
conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for
the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs,
soft ground) before delivery.
- Should the container cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading. Bakersfield
Roll-Offs is only responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that
heavy container may cause damage and that the placement of these heavy containers
- Should the Customer fail to return the container, Bakersfield Roll-Offs maintains the right to enter
upon the premises where the container may be without notice and take possession of and remove it
at the Customer’s expense all without legal process, the Customer hereby waving any claims for
damages from any such entry or removal.